Main factors of civil construction are comfort and safety. When designing the industrial buildings and facilities this list includes the range of additional and mandatory requirements.
Production designs in the field of oil and gas production and processing
Design of manufacturing facilities for oil and gas production and transport issues a wide range of challenges that shall be solved by the engineers of design institute. These challenges include:
- Architectural and constructive solutions;
- Technological loads;
- Utilities and communication systems, including the possibility of their further modernisation.
- Selection of construction and finishing materials;
Key parameters of selected concept include facilities’ functionality, efficiency of decisions made, reliability of process and engineering utilities and many other things, namely:
- Optimal structuring of production process in the territory of industrial facilities;
- Possibility of effective modernisation, unification or in case of the need of conversion of some sites or all production lines as a whole;
- Implementation of modern systems and technologies for process operation automation and possibility of further enhancement of production mechanisation;
- Ease of operation and maintenance of the equipment;
- Creation of optimal industrial infrastructure both in shops and external one.
- Providing the effective and easy delivery of raw materials and transportation of finished products;